Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Im such a daredevil!

For my friend Danielle's birthday, she, the natural daredevil and adventurer she is, convinced me to tag-along on a Zip Line Canopy Tour with her in the forests of Whitesburg, Georgia. Unbeknown to most people, Zip Lining is the act of attaching yourself via harness to a cable hundreds of feet in the air, then leaping off the platform to propel yourself, against gravity, through the skies.

As CRAZY as it sounds, it was the most EXHILARATING thing I had ever done. I am not afraid of heights, and i find there nothing more better than a roller coaster adrenaline rush, well...that was until I discovered Zip Lining.

It was awesome. We were in a large tour group of families, couples and teammates who all decided that Zip Lining was gonna be on the agenda for the day. For two hours, we soared through the trees and conquered high rope obstacle courses that connected us from one zip line to another. If I am not mistaken, I remember our instructor telling us that at one point in our tour we were 200+ ft above the ground!

Danielle and I taped our trip and combined all our clips together to make a little mini movie. Hope you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment