Sunday, May 9, 2010

I'm Back-Happy Mother's Day

Back like I never left!

You have to excuse me for my absence blog-o-sphere. I've been going through some things in my life. Dealing with things going on with my job, the crashing of my computer, financial woes. You name it, i've battled it over the past few weeks, but like any strong woman..I RISE! (shout out to Maya Angelou)

Be it Mother's Day (still) I just wanted to convey some special messages that all good mothers need to know about all their hard work. And with that being said, I have written a cute little poem about Mothers... hope you enjoy it!

MOTHERS
A Mother's special gift in life is the gift of life
A Mother's special gift in life is kissing away the pain
A Mother's special gift in life is teaching us how to love
A Mother's special gift in life is teaching us how to be strong
A Mother's special gift in life is not showing fear
A Mother's special gift in life is sometimes not a gift at all
A Mother's special gift in life is not practiced or learned
A Mother's special gift in life is knowing when you have to stand up and be heard
A Mother's special gift in life most importantly is caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment