Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sick Days...WTF?

Okay, so like always I am sick, which is my least favorite feeling in the world. To me, there is nothing worse than a sore throat, body aches and a runny nose. What the hell kinda grown up would I look like wiping my nose every three minutes on my sleeve? Its ridiculous!
Anywho, I keep trying to ignore my symptoms so I can focus on work and getting things done. Also because medicine is so expensive (and I am afraid of generic medicine) I try alternative methods, which only work for a few moment. Then I feel like doo doo all over again.
Now, I am sitting here in my bed bundled up under my reading lamp dozing off, but I am fighting the sleep for a little while. I want to finish up this last minute publication b4 I completely fall asleep. (Editor's Note: Jo has nodding off while typing atleat 2 days tonite)
Please pray I get well soon. This feeling is sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment